Redeemer Church is seeking a Redeemer MCP (Methodist Children’s Program) Director for immediate part-time employment, full time once program is running.
This position is responsible for:
- Space design and fulfillment that meets appropriate child development 1-5 years old, city of Manvel and State Licensing requirements.
- Marketing, recruiting and registration of families for Fall 2019 enrollment.
- Recruiting, hiring, training and managing a team of MCP teachers and staff to effectively provide appropriate and enriching programing for children and families, beginning Fall 2019.
- Build and manage a budget of income and outcome that serves as a fruitful expansion ministry of Redeemer Church.
- Serve as one of the team members of the Redeemer Church staff, building and maintaining the program as a part of Redeemer Church and the church’s greater mission.
Interested applicants should send a letter of interest and resume to Director of Family & Children Ministry, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Family and Children’s Ministry Team Member at Redeemer Church,
campus of First United Methodist Church Pearland.
Provide interactive and present attention and care for children 0-5 years old, including but not limited to: diaper changing, bathroom assistance, consoling crying, interactive play, bible story reading and discussion, following lesson plans, and addressing social concerns between students in order to promote a safe and warm space. Will also perform basic first aid or CPR if needed. Support and assist at Redeemer special events, helping to create a welcoming and engaging atmosphere for families and children.
Please email resume to Thea Curry-Fuson.